Senior Project / Project Manager & PR to Managing Partner
SCHNEIDER GROUP, Moscow
International company SCHNEIDER GROUP provides its customers with the back-office services necessary to create and conduct business in Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Poland and Germany. The services offered by SCHNEIDER GROUP include: market analysis, accounting and reporting services, tax consulting, ERP system implementation services (1C, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV), and legal services in the areas of migration, labor and corporate law. We are part of the LEA (Leading Edge Alliance), the second largest international association of companies, whose activities focus on accounting, financial and business consulting services.
• PR with Western and Russian media
• Preparation of presentations (content, analytics) for Managing Partner
• Coordination of Managing Partner business trips (together with PA); preparation of topics, analysis of business events and potential outcome from the participation
• Communication with various Associations, presentation SCHNEIDER GROUP there
• Very good coordination and communication skills
• Very good economic and business acumen
• Profound knowledge of PowerPoint
• Fluent in German, English, Russian (dear applicants, please, pay attention all 3 languages should be fluent!)
• Energetic and well organized
• Location – 2 minutes from metro station Paveletskaya
• Schedule – MON-FRI flexible start of working day 8 – 10 a.m.
• Language courses, corporate trainings
• Voluntary medical insurance
• Competitive salary
• Corporate lunches (partial compensation).
Contact person: Anna Tsikoliya
Tel.: +7 (495) 956 55 57
Sie können auch Ihr Stellenangebot auf dieser Seite veröffentlichen.
Schreiben Sie uns an, und wir helfen Ihnen gerne weiter