International: FRCC in brief

Sie können diese Veranstaltung mit Klick auf den Button, in Ihrem Kalender (z.B. Outlook) eintragen.

Anmeldung

*Online-Buchungen auf owc.de sind für diese Veranstaltung leider nicht verfügbar. Bitte besuchen Sie die Seite des Veranstalters.

Datum

06.12.2018
10:00 bis 16:30

Ort

Saint Petersburg

Adresse

Moika River Embankment 22
Saint Petersburg
Russische Föderation

Offizielle URL

Link zur Veranstaltung

Details zum Termin

Registered Association Finnish-Russian Chamber of Commerce (FRCC) was founded in 1946. It is a non-profit organization, whose mission is to promote companies’ business and competitiveness as well as economic relations in Russia and Finland. The FRCC’s vision is to be a pioneer.

The FRCC carries out its mission by offering companies various services in the fields of market research, company operation, export promotion, training, information, and consultation. The FRCC’s values are:

  1. Customer orientation
  2. Professional competency
  3. Economic viability

The FRCC works in all fields of business and serves all customers. However, members are special in that they receive benefits denied to others: discounts on FRCC products and services, advantages in receiving information and promoting their business. Half of the FRCC clients are small and medium-sized companies, half larger, whose capital exceeds 840,000 euros. Two thirds of the FRCC members, on the other hand, are small and medium-sized companies.

The FRCC is a lobby organization for its members. Through various working groups and projects the board members and the operative management seek to influence issues, which hinder the development of trade between the countries.

The FRCC receives its funding from several sources. Own funding, which includes membership fees, makes up 60 %, the Finnish Ministry of Employment and the Economy subsides the remaining 40 % (in 2017).

The FRCC numbers 700 members, 550 of which are Finnish and 150 Russian (2017).

Contact info

Helsinki office:
Eteläranta 10
FI-00130 Helsinki, Finland
Tel  +358-10 439 1150
Email info@svkk.fi

Moscow office:
Pokrovsky bulvar 4/17, korp. 4 B
101000 Moscow, Russia
Tel +7 495 917 9037
Email info.mow@svkk.ru

St. Petersburg office:
Bolshaja Konjushennaja 4-6-8 B, office B301
191186 St. Petersburg, Russia
Tel. +7 812 322 2121
Email info@spb.svkk.ru

Yekaterinburg office:
ul. K. Libknehta 22, Office 412
320075 Yekaterinburg, Russia
Tel  +7 343 310 1788
Email: Info@eka.svkk.ru

Please contact for more information:

Jaana Rekolainen

CEO
+358 400 45 77 43
Send email